Tuesday, January 27, 2009

From San Francisco to Ushuaia, Argentina...

Follow Marc & Indira from San Francisco to Ushuaia, Argentina...
on Bicycles !


*Ushuaia
Capital of the Argentine province of Tierra del Fuego and the southernmost city in the world.


Photos Marc

"This first two weeks had been adjusting to what will be a year or more...my new home and my new dreams... I had always love traveling, but I have to say, this is a very different way, never went through my mind until I met Marc." Indira.

Photo Monica
Marc, Alex and Indira
(SF, December 2008)

www.bicyclesdiary.blogspot.com

*Photofile: Wikipedia

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Con ese tónico(wine) se puede llegar al fin del mundo!

Ig.

Anonymous said...

Es para sacarles el sombrero...me desayuno por quinta vez en el día!!!

Cl.

Anonymous said...

Según los últimos informes obtenidos, la pareja de ciclistas habría ya cruzado el Golfo de California(Sea of Cortez) en Baja California-Mexico.
Saludos!
Alex