Monday, July 21, 2008

Summertime

Marion Post Wolcott / Library of Congress

“Time is but the stream I go a-fishing in. I drink at it; but while I drink I see the sandy bottom and detect how shallow it is. Its thin current slides away, but eternity remains. I would drink deeper; fish in the sky, whose bottom is pebbly with stars.”
H. D. Thoreau, from Walden



boomp3.com
Miles Davis Summertime
"At last count, there were more than 130 commercially recorded versions of Gershwin’s Summertime. From Jascha Heifetz to Miles Davis. Summertime consists of only six notes; that's part of its mystery." npr

Welcome !
www.lakafeterados.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Magnifico summertime de Miles!

Gran imagen del verano
¿Tom y Huckleberry?
A propósito de cuentos
Algún relato saldrá de este invierno.

Ig.

Anonymous said...

Esta es una agradable ilustración de un verano. Esperaremos pacientemente por esos relatos Ig.
A.